Monday, November 29, 2021

A memorable day in My life: My first day at school.

Life is brimming with different occasions and encounters. Yet, these are not similarly significant, pleasant and important. Some are vital. I'm an understudy. There are some vital days and they stay evergreen in my heart. My first day at school is such a day. It was the period of January 2006. I was then just six years of age. My dad suggested that I ought to be conceded into a school in class one the following day. I felt extremely invigorated. I was unable to consider whatever else.


I was continually pondering the school, the instructors as I watched on the TV. I was unable to try and rest soundly that evening. The following morning my mom woke me promptly in the first part of the day. She washed me quite well, brushed my hair and wearing new garments. Then, at that point, I ate and began for school with my dad. He took me to the closest Nilwala Primary School of our area at 7. 30 am. The school was not exceptionally a long way from our home. So we walk as far as possible. It took us thirty minutes to arrive at the school.

At the point when I ventured inside the school compound with my dad I was fairly apprehensive. I saw numerous understudies on the school. Some were playing; some were conversing with one another. Thinking that I'm in another climate my heart started to pulsate. Right away, my dad took me to the superintendent's room and mentioned him to concede me in class one. Right away, I felt somewhat apprehensive and modest. However, his grinning face and delicate eyes set me straight. He asked me my name and I responded to him. Then, at that point, he pointed me a letter outline and requested that I say a few letters.

I could say them all in light of the fact that my mom showed me them at home. Then, at that point, he turned out to be exceptionally satisfied with me and conceded me in class one. Then, at that point, he called Ms perera, the class educator of class one to take me to the class. She invited me and took me to the class and gave me a seat. Every one of the understudies in the class were gazing at me. I felt somewhat anxious back to see the new faces. Yet, soon I turned out to be extremely simple. The class endured 35 minutes I had four different periods with a break of 30 minutes. I observed that every one of my educators were cautious, cordial and supportive.

At the relaxation time frame, each of my cohorts began playing in the field. I felt forlorn and was dallying to a great extent. Then, at that point, they welcomed me to go along with them. I began playing. I felt myself like a free bird flying in the open sky. My school separated at 12 pm.😁 My mom was at the entryway to get me. I jumped into her arms. She kissed me and got me at her arms. Accordingly I completed my first day at school. I left the school with another experience and a happy psyche. I will always remember the day as long as I live.πŸ’”

46 comments:

  1. Well done malindu....nice blog..❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog....😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog brotherπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb brother πŸ‘Œ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great one..important memories πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first school day was an unforgettable day for me tooπŸ™‹❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. The most beautiful time of our lives. That's great❤.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blogπŸ₯°πŸ₯° brroooooo

    ReplyDelete

My favorite hobby.

A diversion is a movement' in spare time. Man in modem times is terribly occupied. Life is no life in case it is brimming with care. One...