Thursday, November 25, 2021

The queen of my life....



World is really amazing for their kids. Today i am going to share something about my own mother. I think everyone should love and respect their mother because she is the one who gave us birth and let us see this beautiful world. She has tolerated so many pain and problems because of raising us in a good way.

My mother's name is Renuka Dewendra. I think she is the most significant person in the world. She is the strongest woman I have seen ever. She has faced so many problems and obstacle in life and solved everything wisely. She is a houswife and fifty five years old.

She is really hardworking and her hardworking nature had made our life really better and comfortable. She gives her best effort to make the family better. She is the first person to work up early morning. Inclouding cooking and washing clothes, she does almost every household work alone.

Because of her dedication and sacrifice, we as a familiy are really happy. She is a friendly character. She has so many friends and they often visit our home. We also go to their places sometimes. She is keeping a really good relationship with neighbors and our relatives. The most important thing about her is, she never complaints to anybody.


 Mothers are always the first teacher of everyone life. In my life, she was the first one who taught me speaking, walking, and beaching the letters. I can't remember the days but can realize that she is an incredible woman. She taught me the first poem in my life. Still, now she is an amazing teacher in my life. She always assists me to do my homework and sometimes she helps me with my projects.

We have nothing in our life except our mom when we ware infants or little kids. At that time we need mother mostly they play an important role in our life to grow up as a proper human. They teach us as our first teacher in life. They show us how to walk, speak, eat and everything.

Her love and care are a great source of inspiration. She helps me in keeping good health and being cheerful. It is because of her that I am so good at studies. If I am ill she would never no alone she looks after me till I get well and healthy.

She prepares many delicious dishes for us. We can never forget her services and sacrifices. She is really great, wonderful, loving and kind. Nothing is no great as my mother. It has been rightly said that God could not be everywhere and therefore, he made mothers.

I love her so much and respect her. She is next to God to me. I owe everything to her, my life is with her life. I wish her good health, wealth and happiness through out her life timeπŸ’—.

58 comments:

  1. Soo lovely 😍😍 you should care her 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️😘❤️😘😘😘 Lovely post.Stay safe and happy many more long time Mom.πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great postπŸ₯Ί❤️πŸ’Œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post ❤️❤️πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every mom is the best πŸ’–☺️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woow... excellent post .. staysafe & god bless both of you. ❤️πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know... ❤️πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely 😍😍😍♥️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, Mom is the queen of our lives🧑 Nice blog πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely post πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©

    ReplyDelete
  12. ❤❤❤Take care of her..Nice blog❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect brother ..πŸ™πŸŒΈ❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your mother looks loving and kind. Keep her happy always.πŸ₯°πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very lovely post πŸ’– my mother also like your mother

    ReplyDelete
  16. Our everlasting Lamp❤❤
    Mother's love is the purest love of the earth❤

    ReplyDelete
  17. LovelyπŸ–€post and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is the most precious thing in our lives. You must take good care of her❤.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice blog brother ... god bless both of you ..❤️

    ReplyDelete

My favorite hobby.

A diversion is a movement' in spare time. Man in modem times is terribly occupied. Life is no life in case it is brimming with care. One...